Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Jinx Blog Tour And Other Updates

Seasons greetings

Welcome to all my new followers. :) I realize this is a very busy time for many of you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedules to comment and follow me. :)

Where I'll be

Here's a quick update for what's going on with me up until the New Year. Today's the last day of my Holiday Jinx blog tour. For any of you who've dropped by and left comments, thank you! I hope you've had fun. Today's your last chance to enter to win the zipped folder of donated books. I have blog dates coming up, but today's the final day of the major leg of my tour. Today I'm at Book Lovin' Mamas. Sunday, I'm at my pal Jodi Redford's blog with another giveaway. I also have a giveaway at The Romance Studio as well. Be sure to enter for your chance to win a copy of Holiday Jinx. Then coming up New Year's Day, the New Year's blog hop begins and runs until January 6th. There are hundreds of authors, bloggers and reviewers participating in this hop, so come chillax with us after you've tore up the town ringing in the new year. :)

My best wishes for the holidays

If I don't speak to you until the new year, I want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, safe and fun holiday! Remember, calories don't count this time of year. LOL Cheers!

No comments: