Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Jinx Blog Tour Wide Grand Prize

I'm so excited for the blog tour for Holiday Jinx to begin. The main tour runs from 12/10-21. All blog dates and blog stops can be found here. I'm giving away a prize on each stop, but I have a fun tour wide prize if you follow my tour. What follows is a list of authors and the holiday titles they've agreed to generously donate. These titles will be placed in a zipped folder, so there's no need for shipping with this prize. Keep checking back here because there's more authors and books to come. Tonya Kappes donating a copy of her Grandbeerry Falls box set Sandra Sookoo donating a copy of A Christmas Interlude. Cindy Spencer Pape donating a copy of Yuletide Enchanement. David Russell donating a copy of Selfs Blossom. Robin Covington donating a copy of A Night of Southern Comfort and Secret Santa Baby. Jane Beckenham donating a copy of To Kiss An Angel and He's the One. Jodi Redford donating a copy of Checking It Twice. Stacey Joy Netzel donating a copy of Romancing Wisconsin Holiday Box set. And yours truly donating a copy of Holiday Jinx Thank you again to the authors for donating your books. :) I hope to see you on my tour! Good luck and happy holidays! :)

10 comments:

JaneB said...

Happy to be a part of it Abbey

Jane

Abbey MacInnis said...

So glad you, and the other authors are doing this too, Jane. :)

Keizerfire said...

I'm excited about this!! And I don't think I mentioned before that I love your wallpaper here on the site!

Liswa

Keizerfire said...

And usually I can spell my name correctly!!

Lisa

Abbey MacInnis said...

I'm glad you're excited, Lisa! :) So am I. I have so much going on this month. It's crazy, but sooo much fun. :)
And glad you like the wallpaper too. :)

Kızlık zarı said...

Sad news from you Dave.. Great to hear that we can found you on Google+ and Facebook
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik

laurie said...

thank you for the awesome blog hop and wonderful giveaway

parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

GinaLee said...

Love this time of year. First time I have done a blog hop and it is very fun. I get to "meet" new authors and read their stuff.
(nrslalee00@yahoo.com)

Hywela Lyn said...

Hi Abbey,
Popping in on this great Blog Hop to wish you and yours a Very Happy Christmas.

Anonymous said...

i just want to say how grateful i am that you and all my other authors do what you do. i am disabled and as such cannot get out and about, so i do my travelling between the pages of my books. reading has always been my best source of entertainment. thankss again, love, sue